1) A comprehensive health insurance policy provides comprehensive coverage against medical emergencies with opportunity of lifetime renewability.
2) The cover includes hospitalisation expenses along with pre and post-hospitalisation expenses, ambulance services, day care procedures, organ donor expenses and occasionally maternity expenses too.
3) It covers Inpatient hospitalisation costs brought about on treatment under Ayurveda, Unani, Sidha and Homeopathy systems of medicines.
4) It likewise covers for dental and ophthalmic treatments.
5) Preexisting sicknesses are additionally covered with a waiting period.